Sunday, November 23, 2008

Long Time No Blog



Hey Everybody! It's been a while since we posted anything. Not too much has been going on outside the normal wash-rinse-dry-repeat cycle, but here's what we have been up to the past couple of weeks.


Kent: Has been kicking butt and takin' out the trash at work as usual, and was rewarded with a pay raise (yeah!). He has also been playing a game on the 360 called "Fallout 3" which is pretty cool (even I think so).


Anna: Is a very good helper, she loves to wash dishes. She has also been painting a lot lately and is quite creative. I have been teaching her to read, she is a quick learner, but she hasn't had that "A-Ha!" moment yet where it all comes together.


Matt: Gets funnier by the day. He came up to me the other day and said, "why am I so weird?" He has so much energy and is a really fun little guy.


Beth: I recently joined a gym and hired a personal trainer to help me get more in shape for running. It has been a lot of fun (and a little painful!). Other than that I do lots of laundry, and cleaning and fall asleep on the couch every night while Kent is playing xbox (aahhh the soothing sounds of machine gun fire!) It's a pretty good life.


4 comments:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

It sounds a lot like my life!!! And, it is pretty good.

Brenda said...

Looks like fun...can't wait to see you guys!

Unknown said...

The busy and fun life as a parent, eh? :) By the way, I went private on my blog, so email me your email address (if you want) and I'll send you an invite.
pamperedkami@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

So fun to get an update. There's a lot of joy in the day to day life of a mother. Keep up the good work! You too, Kent...congrats on the raise!