Sunday, May 20, 2012

Matt's Birthday, La Fiesta and Soccer



Our Matt boy turned 6 this last week! He requested a ninja on his birthday cake (that's what that black blob is).

There are 4 ninjas in this picture. Can you find all of them?

The Spanish immersion students had their end of the year program called "La Fiesta" on Friday night. All the grades either sang or danced. It was really fun, and all the girls got twirly, fluffy skirts to wear.


Matt's soccer team is dominating the kindergarten league, they tied their first game and have won all the rest.



In Kid #3 news, I am 25 weeks along-15 more to go! This girl is a major kick-puncher! Kent and I are playing that fun game where I suggest a name and he says no. Apperantly he has something in mind, but is not even telling me...so mysterious!


3 comments:

Scott M said...

Thanks so much for the pictures

MONT-E ZOOMER said...

Dad tried to comment but his comment got lost in cyberspace. I love the twirly skirt. I wish I had one like it! You look so cute in it, Anna! And high-fives to Matt on the soccer...soc it to them, Matt! For the baby's name we think you should choose something like Esmerelda or Consuelo. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

this is Linda, with just a reminder that Granny is holding out for a Rebecca to be added to the family. If you were to choose that name, I'm sure she would make extra banana muffins or something. Or maybe something bigger.....