Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Tale of Two Heads

Last Saturday night Kent cut his head on the back hatch of our car. I took this picture with his phone so he could help me decide if he needed stiches or not. Upon seeing this picture of his own head bleeding he became queasy and had to lie down. Turns out he did not need stiches, and it's already healed up pretty good. He will have another scar to add to his collection though.

I had another ultrasound yesterday, and I was the last patient of the day so the ultrasound girl took a bunch of these 3D pictures of our baby. She's doing great! She weighs about 3 lbs right now and you can already see some fuzz on her head.

3 comments:

MONT-E ZOOMER said...

The second picture is beautiful! and the first one churns my stomach. Ouch!

Carissa May said...

What a contrast! I like the second picture best. That's really cool that they had extra time to take tons of pictures for you.

Unknown said...

I missed this post somehow! OUCH to Kent's head. I remember when he cracked his head open in bathroom at my parent's house after fainting or something of the like. You'll have to ask him about it.