Friday, August 24, 2012

First Day of School

Tuesday was the first day back to school for the kids. Matt was being grumpy about the pictures because he fell down in the wet grass and got his pants wet. Sad trombone.
But he really was excited to start 1st grade...see?!
I love walking to school all together on the first day, I only wish I could keep up.
Both kids are in Spanish immersion this year, and they really like their teachers. As for me, it's really quiet around here while they are at school. I have to listen to  a lot of podcasts and pandora so I don't get too lonely.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you know about Stitcher and Spotify?

MONT-E ZOOMER said...

Don't worry...you soon won't have time to get lonely. :)

MONT-E ZOOMER said...

I love that first picture with Anna's toothless grin and Matt's frowny face. You can use it for bribery when they get older. It gives me the warm fuzzies. Chuckle.

halothair said...

Sad trombone? Chuckle? Exasperated sigh.