Monday, October 29, 2012

Clara's Room

One of the wonderful things about having a baby who is too little to sit up and play by herself is that you get to hold her a lot. Which means it's hard to get much else done some days. That's okay. I love her babyness and how cuddly she is. So I've been trying to take some pictures that show my view while I'm holding her because soon she'll be crawling then running around and I won't get to hold her so much.


Clara had her two month birthday yesterday! She is super excited about that as you can see.
I have been meaning to take some pictures of Clara's nursery. I finally got around to it today. I had a lot of fun putting this room together! I made this mobile with scrapbook paper, I kind of love looking at it.
These little book shelves are some spice racks I got at Ikea and painted.

I found this letterpress print on etsy. It has the Montana state bird and flower on it, plus it matched my color scheme. I still need to put a few more things on the walls, but I love how the room came together.

3 comments:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

It is a very fun room for a wonderful little lady! Enjoy the babyness!

Anonymous said...

like the book racks
Scott

MONT-E ZOOMER said...

Very cute room. I like the little bit of Montana you put into it. Plus the little person that brings it to life.