Monday, November 12, 2012

Randomish Post

Hey everybody, Sorry it's been a while since I posted anything. We have been updating our computer to windows 8 and I am still figuring everything out.
Halloween. Matt was a cone head zombie from the game "plants vs. zombies".

Clara was a ghost, but it looks like she wants to be a zombie too.
Anna was a tiger again.
Counting and sorting the loot.
Carving pumpkins.



A puzzle company bought one of my brother  Ben's paintings and made it into a puzzle-it's rad!
We had our second snow storm of the season and we finally bought a snow blower. Kent celebrated by clearing all the side walks on both sides of the street.
Hey! this picture's out of order!
The end.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I order Matthew to put a shirt on!

halothair said...

The pumpkin guts would help with the zombie guts! :3

Tara McLean Derricott said...

I love seeing your sweet family photos! Can't wait to see you in a few days!!!!!!