Saturday, June 21, 2014

Scottish Festival and More!

Every year there is a Scottish festival at Thanksgiving point, and we have never been for one reason or another. But we made it this year!
The first thing we saw when we entered was this guy!
We checked out some of the booths with stuff for sale.
The highland games and strong man competitions were fun to watch.



These are some shots I took of the kids for Kent's fathers day present.





Lastly, these are some random pictures from my phone. Kent and I at the Scottish festival.
I have been reorganizing our playroom. I got Clara this slide...best toy ever! Every other toy she has gets slid down the slide.
Every Wednesday afternoon we invite the kids' friends over for a movie and popcorn.
Sweet sleepy Evelyn.
Last night our neighbors had an outdoor movie set up. We watched the Lego movie.
Another shot of Eve sleeping. I love those marshmallow arms!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

some nice shots, and a fun summer

lori said...

So I'm just gonna guess that guy is going true Scot, but I don't wanna know for sure!!! I've never been to a Scottish Festival - we tried once but it was too much to get in.
Give that baby a kiss from me!!

MONT-E ZOOMER said...

No shirt!? Are you sure that's being a true Scot? All the guys wore kilts and "blouses" at the Scotch/Irish festival that we went to in Hamilton. Dave's family is going to participate this year representing the McLean clan. They are all wearing McLean hunter green tartans for Toby & Amy's wedding next month. It will be a fun reception. They tried to convince Denny to wear a kilt, too, but so far...not. I think it would be fun! Dave is going to marry them and will be in full regalia.

Thanks for the fun summer pics! Love those kids!