Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall Update

Matt and Anna are getting to be excellent cookie cooks!
These soft Oreos are my kryptonite!
Clara the ballerina-cowgirl-cookie monster.
I took this picture of Evie next to a giant can of nacho cheese for scale purposes.
We got to go to Lagoon a few nights ago.



Clara loved all the kid rides, and her older siblings were nice enough to go along with her.




I can't believe how the months are flying by! Evie is 5 months old today!



On a  recent trip to the Curiosity museum, the kids got super wet in the outdoor fountain.
I've got two arms full of babies...I love it!

1 comment:

MONT-E ZOOMER said...

Thanks for the pictures. Wish we could share the fun events. Mom (Karren) is at Rexburg this week while TNT are in OK with brother that was in auto wreck. So I really enjoy seeing your family events. Dad McL.