Monday, November 1, 2010

1st Annual Granny's Gravy 5K

Hey everyone. Kent and I were planning on running the local turky trot on Thanksgiving morning. But we decided to go up to Montana for Thanksgiving instead. And since there isn't a local 5k in Hamilton that day, I have devised my own race route which you can check out here: http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/us/mt/hamilton/683128866394656082 . Anyone is welcome to run it with us. It starts at Granny McLean's house up on Weber Drive and ends at the other McLean's house on Ravalli street. I think I'm going to make shirts, so let me know if you want to run it!

5 comments:

MONT-E ZOOMER said...

Beth, you're such a kick! This made me chuckle and sounds delightfully fun. I was going to suggest that everybody come armed with an activity idea. This one takes the cake!

lori said...

okay - Kedrick says he's in as long as its not right after Thanksgiving dinner.
(He tried running with a cousin last year and they both had terrible side aches. I thought it was funny, but they didn't)
I havent asked Bruce yet. He might do it - I'm not sure.

lori said...

Kedrick also says he would like the route marked so he doesn't get lost.:)

lori said...

And we wondered if there might be a shorter route (like 1 mile or less) or a point at the end of the run to meet up with the 5K runners for the kids and wimpy moms. How big a thing do you want this to be?

Unknown said...

That is awesome! Wish I was there to participate!