Monday, November 8, 2010

Granny's Gravy Update


Here's answer some of the questions I got about the Thanksgiving day race.

1. The race will be before the feast. I was thinking around 8:00, but probably whenever people are awake.

2. Yes, I will mark the course.

3. I think a shorter race for kids is a great idea! I was thinking maybe we could do that on the track. I just get nervous about kids running on the road. If anybody wants to join in for just part of it, Grandma suggested having a sag-wagon to pick up people or you could just pick a point near the end and start there.

4. I think I may be too lazy/cheap to design and print shirts, so I have an idea for some medals at the end.
Okay, that's it. If anyone has any other questions or ideas let me know-it's going to be fun!

3 comments:

MONT-E ZOOMER said...

Super-roo!!!

lori said...

Sounds good. Kedrick is still in, but Bruce says he's not ready to run that far. Maybe the kids and I could meet you at the last 2-3 blocks to Mom and Dads at that corner and race the last part that goes past the track and the park. There is not much traffic there and lots of room off the road.

Tara McLean Derricott said...

Sounds fun... count Tony and I in. I'm not sure about the kids.