Thursday, August 28, 2008

Haircuts All Around

For a couple of weeks now we have been trying to talk Anna into getting a haircut. I wasn't thinking anything drastic, just a trim, because everytime I bring the hairbrush near her head she starts complaining and screaming (If she knew any swear words she would probably use them!). I heard about this place called "Cookie Cutters", it's a hair cut place for kids. I have been talking it up to Anna for a few days, and this morning I showed her pictures on their website, and she was finally sold. I took both the kids in this afternoon and it was so awesome! They let each kid pick a movie to watch and they got to sit in these cute cars and airplanes while they got their hairs cut.


Anna loved it! Her stylist was super nice and even blow dried and styled her hair. After their cuts they got balloons and a sucker so of course they were in heaven. This is was Anna's first real hair cut and she got about 3 inches trimmed off. As for Matt, this is probably his 50th haircut-so no big deal-but he does look handsome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Anna and Matt look great. It looks like a lot of fun.

Barlow said...

You got some cute kids Beth! Sounds like you guys are doing good. Hope you don't mind I find your blog from Brenda's blog.

Austinfamily said...

Beth and Kent, your kids are so beautiful!