Thursday, September 11, 2008

100 Pushups or Bust!


A couple weeks ago Kent and I started the hundred push up challenge. It's a 6 week program, and at the end of it you should be able to do 100 pushups, hence the name. Kent and I are about half way through week three, and it's getting kind of tough! Last night after all our sets were compleate Kent had done a total of 105 pushups and I did 71-woot! So I'm calling you guys out to join us in the pushup challenge. You can find the program at www.hundredpushups.com. Everyone starts at a different level, so no excuses!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go. Woot!

Unknown said...

Do push-downs count? What if a person layed belly down on the floor and pushed down instead of up? Mom

Austinfamily said...

Beth! Hurray it's me responding!
You continue to crack me up. I love how you make life so much fun. There is always a challenge of some kind or other. I'm up for it.