Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nothing to Do With Snakes

I had an "Amish" moment the other day. I have been pining for a new digital SLR camera for sometime now, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. So in the mean time I have been using my nice film camera-no big deal. So I finally used up the roll of film that was in my camera and took it to walmart for the 1-hour treatment. When the lady saw that I had film, she said, "Oh, we don't do film anymore! So you better just jump back into your horse-drawn buggy, and get on down to the piggly wiggly!" Okay, so I made that last part up. But the point is-it made me feel old. I have to say though, I had no trouble getting it developed somewhere else (so pbbbbbth!-walmart!). So here are a few pictures taken with my Amish camera.




Anna Loves this dancing outfit,(despite that look on her face)and would wear it everywhere if I let her.








We were experimenting with using all kinds of things for blowing bubbles-some worked, and a few were duds.


A great picture of my cute hubby.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pictures

-Scott

Tara McLean Derricott said...

I wish I could take cute photos of my kids.. they are all silly looking! Tony is singing in General Conference in April... we're wondering if we can come stay with you guys that weekend? Let us know!!!

Juliette said...

You are so funny! I laugh every time I read your blog, it even brings me back to the good old times! And your pictures are to bad either!

Unknown said...

Those kids are so darned cute! And that goes for the hubby-man, too! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I just want you to know, that you cause me nightmares! I read your blog before I went to bed, and saw the video of the snake, but I refused to watch it again.....
But last night I had the worst nightmare about a python getting into my house and trying to eat my cat. This thing chased me everywhere! It was very fast!! NO MORE SNAKES!